After 18 years of homeschooling, I have rarely heard criticism about my choice to homeschool.
Rather, people say, “Well, I could never homeschool because …”
- My husband / parent / child doesn’t want me to
- I don’t have the time
- I only want to do it for a year
- I don’t have the patience
- I’m not qualified
- I can’t afford it
- I want my kids to have friends and be socialized
- My child is __ (gifted, dyslexic, autistic, ADD, an only child…)
I just finished a prequel along with a 8-part series on YouTube addressing these topics. You can check them out on my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/formeratheist58
Here is the “prequel” to whet your appetite:
I also developed a 2-page PDF of my favorite homeschool resources. I hope it helps you!