Would you like to hear some good news?
What would good news sound like to you?
- The guy you’ve been dreaming about asked you out on a date.
- The man you’re crazy in love with, and been dating for two years, asked you to get married.
- You’re pregnant.
- You got a raise.
- Your husband got a raise.
- Your son made the varsity team.
- Your daughter got a full-ride scholarship to college.
- Your son is getting married.
- Your daughter is pregnant!
When I’ve received some amazing piece of good news, I can’t wait to tell my friends and family. I love to share my good news with them – through a phone call, a text, a Facebook post or even a hand-written letter!
For as joyous as all this news is, it doesn’t even compare to this news, “Unto you is born this day, in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.” (Luke 2:11)
So, I wonder, why are we not as eager to share this good news? Food for thought.
I’d love to help you. Send me a message or leave a comment below.